2020 Men of Honor Eagle Rock Ranch Weekend
Thursday, May 21st - Saturday, May 23rd, 2020
Men, plan to join us for spiritual growth, adventures, fun and fellowship at the 2020 Men of Honor Eagle Rock Ranch Weekend hosted by Pastor Jay Eberly! This event empowers men with biblical truths by addressing everyday life issues that men face. This exciting weekend adventure will provide an atmosphere for godly connections in a casual outdoor setting. Men can expect to advance spiritually and discover the freedom of a life submitted to God.
Meetings, activities and meals will be held at Eagle Rock Ranch.
Activities will include ministry time, outdoor recreation activities, “Bearded Man” and team competitions and great prizes.
Thursday, May 21st at 4:00 p.m. through Saturday, May 23rd, 2020 at 2:00 p.m.
All men 13 years and older are invited to attend. Registration and admission payments are required. All minors, ages 13-17, must be accompanied by an adult.
Lodging Accommodation Options:
- Camp at Eagle Rock Ranch – Included in the ticket cost (limited spaces available)
- Camp or get a cabin at Pinicon Ridge Park - Check availability and make reservations as soon as possible
- Sleep at a nearby hotel - click here for hotel information
- Sleep at home
- $105 per person
- Registration form and $50 deposit due Sunday, April 5th
- Final payment of $55 due Sunday, May 10th
- No refunds after May 10th
- Men of Honor products are available for an additional cost
- Products include a t-shirt, ¼ zip pullover and/or a baseball cap
- Pricing varies by product item and size
- Pre-order and pre-payment due Sunday, May 3rd
To register or purchase products, complete the online registration form linked above. Payments can be made via debit/credit. If you are unable to pay via debit/credit card, please choose "Pay at the Spirit of Faith Bookstore," at checkout, where you will be able to pay via cash or check.
Mandatory Safety Meeting Details:
- Wednesday, May 13th, 2020
- Approximately 8:45 p.m.
- Spirit of Faith Family Church – Family Center
- For individuals or groups attending outside of the Cedar Rapids area, you will be contacted about a separate time and location regarding this meeting.
For more information, call 319-366-2147, extension 101.
Click on each link to Download the 2020 Men of Honor Eagle Rock Ranch Weekend Packet