2020 Men of Honor Eagle Rock Ranch Weekend
Thursday, June 18th - Saturday, June 20th, 2020
Men, plan to join us for spiritual growth, adventures, fun and fellowship at the 2020 Men of Honor Eagle Rock Ranch Weekend hosted by Pastor Jay Eberly! This event empowers men with biblical truths by addressing everyday life issues that men face. This exciting weekend adventure will provide an atmosphere for godly connections in a casual outdoor setting. Men can expect to advance spiritually and discover the freedom of a life submitted to God.
Meetings, activities and meals will be held at Eagle Rock Ranch.
Activities will include ministry time, outdoor recreation activities, “Bearded Man” and team competitions and great prizes.
Thursday, June 18th, 2020 at 4:00 p.m. through Saturday, June 20th, 2020 at 2:00 p.m.
All men 13 years and older are invited to attend. Registration and admission payments are required. All minors, ages 13-17, must be accompanied by an adult.
Lodging Accommodation Options:
- Camp at Eagle Rock Ranch – Included in the ticket cost (limited spaces available)
- Camp or get a cabin at Pinicon Ridge Park - Check availability and make reservations as soon as possible
- Sleep at a nearby hotel - click here for hotel information
- Sleep at home
- If you have a reservation for the former May dates, you will need to cancel that reservation and make a new reservation for June 18th - 20th.
- $105 per person
- Registration form and $50 deposit due Sunday, April 5th
- Final payment of $55 due date: Sunday, May 10th. This date has been extended to June 7th.
- If you have not registered, please sign up and make full payment by June 7th.
- No refunds after June 17th
To register, complete the online registration form linked above. Payments can be made via debit/credit. If you are unable to pay via debit/credit card, please choose "Pay at the Spirit of Faith Bookstore," at checkout, where you will be able to pay via cash or check. Please indicate on the registration form if a minor, ages 13-17, will be attending.
- Product sales for the Men of Honor products are now closed.
- The products have been ordered and are in production.
- If you are not able to attend in June, but ordered products, we will contact you to make arrangements for you to receive your products.
- Pre-ordered products are non-refundable.
Mandatory Safety Meeting Details:
- Wednesday, June 10th, 2020
- Approximately 8:45 p.m.
- Spirit of Faith Family Church – Family Center
- For individuals or groups attending outside of the Cedar Rapids area, you will receive a recording of this meeting on Thursday, June 11th.
Click on each link to Download the 2020 Men of Honor Eagle Rock Ranch Weekend Packet